Competitive pricing and fantastic value

Committed to providing fair, competitive pricing without losing any quality of service. Hire a highly experienced Virtual Assistant today!

Hourly rate £30

Time tracking software to ensure that you are only invoiced for the amount of time (to the nearest 15 minutes)

Bespoke project work

Quote provided depending on the work and timescale required. Payment is 75% in advance with the remaining 25% on completion within the agreed timescale

BRONZE

  • On-going support
  • 5 hours of support each month
  • £28 per hour

£140

/Per Month

SILVER

  • On-going support
  • 10 hours of support each month
  • £27 per hour

£270

/Per Month

GOLD

  • On-going support
  • 20 hours of support each month
  • £26 per hour

£520

/Per Month

PLATINUM

  • On-going support
  • 30 hours of support each month
  • £25 per hour

£750

/Per Month

Additional costs

Any costs incurred for providing presentation stationery, printing services or travel arrangements for appearance at meetings will be agreed before the event.
Have something else in mind? Contact 07835 025 856 and we can discuss a bespoke package.
I am confident that my extensive professional and robust services, based on over 20 years experience and qualifications, is of valuable assistance to any business. Whether you are a sole trader starting out or an entrepreneur striving to reach new levels and expectations, I am sure I can help.

CONTACT INFO

07835 025 856

info@milestonesva.co.uk

LinkedinInstagram